Thursday 17 April 2014

Business Cards - Handmade Stash Busting Style

Hi all,

Well I mentioned in my previous post that I have recently changed the name of my little handmade company to Emma Owl right, and also that I am trying to stash bust some of my crafting goodies as I just have way tooooooo much.
 
So inspiration struck me and I decided to make some business cards. I made these using some old business cards I had previously had printed and had hung onto just in case (I'm a crafter - I never throw anything anyway if I can help it), patterned papers (of which I have absolutely loads) and a sheet of wrapping paper from Paperchase. I LOVE Owls!!


So this is everything I started with in order to make the cards
 
I decided I would make 100 for the first batch just as it seemed like a good number. They took quite a while but I am pleased with the end result. I think they look super cute and as I'm a handmade business I really think handmade business cards are a must.
 
So here's the finished result - 100 handmade business cards - ready to be handed out to my customers
 
 
And a close up of a few just for good measure:-
 
 
Owl- tastic!!!
 
 
And although it didn't use much stash up, it did use a bit (the picture below shows what I was left with). Also if I would have gone to a well known site to have them printed they would have cost me around £14 including postage so I managed to save myself some cash and have unique business cards at the same time - result. 
 

 
I cant throw away the little scraps of paper left - I am a crafter after all
 
Hope you like the business cards and hopefully I have inspired you to make something today.


No comments:

Post a Comment